Paul Davis Restoration

Peter Baronowski from Vancouver
Peter Baronowski from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, WA

basement flood recovery

My basement started to fill with sewage from the street, and my plumber called Paul Davis for me. They showed up right away, and by the end of the next day the whole basement was cleaned up. Great work!

Blair from Vancouver
Blair from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, WA

kitchen problem

My son left the kitchen sink running, and the next morning we found out that the drain was plugged too! Paul Davis came and ripped out our cabinets, dried up our basement, and I think the new cabinets are awesome!

Cliff from Ottawa

7604 Ne Hazel Dell Ave
Vancouver
WA
UNITED STATES

Last evening, I had a huge flood in my front yard - the city water line burst! I called Paul Davis and they came out right away to take a look at things. Great work!