J L S Pool Table Service

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
839 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Baltimore  >  J L S Pool Table Service

Review for J L S Pool Table Service

Phil in Silver spring
Phil in Silver spring
1 review Takoma Park, MD

Consignment sale of pool table

Justin from JL's Pool Table Service in Sterling picked up my pool table in August 2010 to store / display for sale on consignment. At that time I paid them to pick up the table and store it until it was sold. I never heard from the company for several months. I reached out in early January and after multiple phone calls to both business and cell phone numbers. I finally got a return text from Justin (Owner) telling me they sold my pool table and had been "trying to reach me" to get an address to send my check though my cell phone number is on the original invoice. I provided him via text and email as well as phone my address and all contact info. I requested he call to confirm they had received the info and to let me know when to expect the check. Again there was no return call or contact of any sort. I placed several more calls and emails to no avail and have yet to receive a check over three months later. It has become clear they have no intention of paying me the $1200 owed and I am turning this over to the authorities as well as the BBB. Do not use this company under any circumstances.