Ajay Discount Appliance & Video

Appliance Retailers
1021 State Hwy No 37 W Toms River NJ 08753
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Toms River  >  Ajay Discount Appliance & Video

Review for Ajay Discount Appliance & Video

Beth in NJ
Beth in NJ
5 reviews , NJ

New Gas Stove

My husband and I bought a stove for my inlaws. This place had a great selection and their prices were pretty good. They offered next day delivery (which was very important to us) and they removed the old stove and took it away. They came the next day, at the time they scheduled, and it was over and done with before we knew it. The delivery guys even took a couple minutes to explain a little about the set up of the stove (which they didn't have to do) which I thought was very nice. We were very pleased with our purchase.