Kellys Grounplay

heartsong68
heartsong68
5 reviews Somerset, KY

Flowers purchased

I had passed by Kellys several times on the way home from work and often thought about stopping. I have to say I didn't really expect much from a smaller garden center. I am used to shopping at Lowes for all of my garden needs. But on Monday I decided to stop at Kellys and see just what they had to offer me in the way of their selections. I have to say I was really impressed. Their garden center was exceptionally clean and inviting. After browsing around a few minutes I had the information that I needed from a very helpful sales clerk and a few flats of flowers ready to be planted in my garden. I wasn't sure what it was I was looking for to plant, but the sales clerk helped me to decided what is right for the area that we live in and with the type of soil that I have. I have since planted my flowers in their beds and they look awesome. So a big high five to Kellys for their great service and knowledgeable clerks.