Gideon Gallery Ltd.

Art & Print
8748 Melrose Ave West Hollywood CA 90069
HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Beverly Hills  >  Gideon Gallery Ltd.

Review for Gideon Gallery Ltd.

Kim in Gardena
Kim in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

Artwork (etchings)

What surprised me about this art gallery was not so much the reasonable prices for the artwork but the selection of the art. There are works pertaining to aviation, theatre, animals prints, etc. The atmosphere is peaceful and the people are friendly. They really helped me in pinpointing the kind of art work that I wanted for my living room. I especially liked the etchings on aviation because my husband is a pilot for Southwest Airlines. I purchased several pieces and presented them for my husband on his birthday and he loved them.