Ortho Mattress

Kim in Gardena
Kim in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

Ortho Royal Mattress

I wanted to purchase a new mattress because our old one was sunken in the middle. I shopped around locally to see what was available. What I found was that the selection was not as great. Most of the matresses offered were not brand name, and I wanted a brand name mattress. I went to Sit n Sleep and Leeds before finally deciding to go with an Ortho Royal. Not only was the price decent, the service was good. I was in the store when I got a call on my cellphone. I took the call and happened to rest on this mattress for about twenty minutes and found it to be so comfortable that I did not even try out another one. I got off the phone and immediately ordered it.

NAnime
NAnime
7 reviews La Habra, CA

Buying a mattress

I just bought a mattress from Ortho Mattress. The service is exceptional, and most importantly, the mattresses are extremely comfortable. Not only do you fall asleep easily and right away - the great beds are very durable and are designed to last for years, and years to come! This was a great choice for me, so shop there and buy confidently.

URBAQUA
URBAQUA
8 reviews , CA

New Mattress

I recently moved and needed a new mattress. After careful consideration I this store. The sales associates were very helpful and did not try to push the sale. I bought a pillow top and have been in heaven. I sleep all night I highly recommend.