Golden West Pool And Spa Repair

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
5360 Cameron St Las Vegas NV 89118
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Las Vegas  >  Golden West Pool And Spa Repair

Reviews for Golden West Pool And Spa Repair

curly sue in Vegas
curly sue in Vegas
1 review , NV

hot tub repair

Seven visits over 9 months and they still can't get our hot tub working. I requested a copy of their service records and was told I would have to get a subpoena. These guys all around suck.

ROCKHOUND IN VEGAS
ROCKHOUND IN VEGAS
5 reviews , NV

pool pump replacement

They put a no name pool pump/motor in my pool in 2005. The pump had noting but problems. Another pool company could not find parts, finally last summer (2007) I finally had to pay for a total replacement of the pump & motor after many repairs. The pump leaked, motor weak and I was totally not satisfied with my service.