Aeromotive

droseaustin
droseaustin
1 review , TX

Wiring Harness Repair

These guys are top-notch professionals—I couldn’t have been more pleased with the work and the service I received. The people at Aeromotive fixed a very tricky wiring problem with my 95 Honda Accord V6 with a very fast turn-around time and for a reasonable price, saving me a lot of money over what the dealership was going to charge. Jonathan, the technician, really knew his stuff and took the time to explain what the issues were and how they arrived at their conclusion. Karl the supervisor was obviously a genuine expert on wiring harnesses and quickly traced the problem to a botched removal of a remote starter installed by my car’s previous owner which no one else I’d taken it to had been able to figure out. The owner Jim and Kurt the service manager were really friendly and went out of their way to be helpful, offering me rides and arranging towing, and getting needed parts expedited. After they completed the work, they even sent my car to a mechanic nearby for a complete checkup since I had explained I was about to drive cross-country to start a new job. I felt really taken care of and that the Aeromotive crew was committed to solving my issue and doing the job right.