Mission Pool & Spa Supplies Inc.

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
25254 Cabot Rd Laguna Hills CA 92653
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Mission Pool & Spa Supplies Inc.

Reviews for Mission Pool & Spa Supplies Inc.

NAnime
NAnime
7 reviews La Habra, CA

Pool Construction

After remodeling my house, I had talked with a contractor (a personal friend of mine), who strongly recommended the addition of a pool. Since I was a swimmer in the past (in addition to my
current lack of exercise), I thought it was a great suggestion.

I have to say, the overall service of Mission Pool & Spa Supplies Inc. has been fantastic. The "construction" of the pool was quick, and I still enjoy the clean feeling of having a pool all to myself!

This company is highly recommended!

smw in Ladera Ranch
smw in Ladera Ranch
6 reviews Ladera Ranch, CA

Pool Supplies

We recently had a new pool and spa built. This is the first pool we have owned and naturally, we have a lot of questions about maintenance and the proper chemical levels. The customer service at Mission Pool & Spa Supply has been fabulous. They are friendly and helpful and will work with you to diagnose problems. Unlike many stores, they do not try to sell you products that you do not need. We have appreciated their advice and highly recommend them to anyone in need of pool supplies.