American Sentinel Fire & Security LLC

Quick Fix
Quick Fix
1 review Houston, TX

ALARM, CAMARAS, INTERCOM, SURROUND SOUND

Wow all I can say is I have learned so much after all the work they did in my new home. I'm so glad I chose this company. Everyone was knowledgeable, on time and did a very proffesional job. I was just going to have my alarm done, but after I saw the other services they offered and the package they gave me for doing everything. My husband and I did'nt have to think twice. I was going to hire 4 differant people, but after he showed us what he would do in integrating our differant home systems, and calling one person if something goes wrong rather than differant companies. One company knows exactly where everything is. I feel safe and secure knowing they did the work, and there employees have clean records. Thanks again Zeke.