Classic Ceramic Tile

Anna in East Brunswick
Anna in East Brunswick
3 reviews East Brunswick, NJ

Tile install

I found this place by accident one day and almost forgot about it until I needed some tile for my bathroom. I needed a basic tile that was easy to clean and was neutral. After looking at several stores I found that this place had the best price and for a small refundable fee I got to take a sample home and see what it looked like on the floor and walls before purchasing it.

bmcfadden
bmcfadden
3 reviews East Brunswick, NJ

New foyer tile

I went searching around for some unique marble tile for my entryway and coulsn't find anything that i liked in my price range at the bog home improvement stores. I happen to drive by this place and on a whim stopped and went in. I found exactly what I was looking for a t a great price and it only took 1 business day to get my order in.