Heritage Crafts

heartsong68
heartsong68
5 reviews Somerset, KY

Birthday Gifts Bought

I found my way over to Mt Vernon the other day in search of something out of the ordinary for my sister's birthday. I happened upon The Heritage Crafts Shop and had to stop. The window displays were enough to drag me inside. I have to say this was the most extraordinary shop. Most of the crafts were handmade and unique. I had a hard time deciding what to purchase for my sister's birthday. So much to choose from ! I ended up buying her a handmade quilt and the cashier threw in a set of candles for a great discount.I felt right at home in this country shop. I have already recommended this shop to several of my friends and co workers.