Sims HL Counter Tops

Karen Elliott from Tucker
Karen Elliott from Tucker
1 review Tucker, GA

Countertop

Estimator told me that with the option I had chosen, I would have to touch-up paint cabinets just under the new countertops. He didn't, however, point out that there were 5 vertical trim pieces that would no longer reach the underside of the countertops and I would have to pull these off (without boogering up the newly painted wall & cabinet surfaces) move them up & reattach. Nor did he point out that there were other countertop edge options that would NOT create this problem. The installer pointed these issues out right off. But since I had already paid half the cost and since I need to get this house ready for sale, I went ahead w/the install. So now I have new counters and a new mess added to my to-do list. Great.