Corrales Gardening Services

Karen in Lomita
Karen in Lomita
8 reviews Lomita, CA

Gardening service

I don't have time to maintain the garden in front of the house as well has the backyard. I used to pay one of the neighborhood kids to mow the lawn and gather the leaves but since they moved away, I rely on gardening services. This company is one of the many companies that leave their business cards on my door. I called them up and arranged a schedule. They arrived on time and began work. They were done very quickly; about an hour. I guess I was expecting a makeover which I suppose was not really fair, but they did an adequate job. There was nothing I could not do myself but like I said before, I didn't have the time or the energy to do the work.