Goffle Brook Farm & Garden Center

Garden Centres
423 Goffle Rd Ridgewood NJ 07450
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Midland Park  >  Goffle Brook Farm & Garden Center

Reviews for Goffle Brook Farm & Garden Center

Jessica from Edison
Jessica from Edison
6 reviews Edison Twp, NJ

Plant purchases

They have exceptionally beautiful plants in so many varieties! And they offer you plenty of advice and recommendations. The people there were definitely friendly and helpful. Will come again because my plants from there are still alive and vibrant! I cannot resist their beautiful products!

NJDIYer
NJDIYer
5 reviews , NJ

Floral and landscaping

Whenever the seasons change and I am looking to change my landscaping, this is the first place I go to. They have a huge assortment of flowers, trees, bushes and plants to choose from. The service is very helpful and there is plenty of parking. During the fall, there is a petting zoo for children. This farm center is conveniently located less than a mile off of Rt 208. Their prices are very reasonable. The price I have listed was for the flats and baskets that I personally purchased.

More about Goffle Brook Farm & Garden Center

We are Ridgewood's Best Kept Secret. Off the beaten path we offer annuals, perennials, local produce such as corn, tomatoes and fresh picked lettace. In the fall we have a petting zoo and lots of fun displays. At Chistmas we have the most amazing wreaths and trees. We close Christmas ...