Tela Home Improvements

Bob Kelly
Bob Kelly
8 reviews North Hempstead, NY

Windows

Replaced all the windows in my house.: After meeting Teddy at a Home Improvement show, I asked him to replace some of my 50 year old windows. Additionally, I had him and his crew extend some of the LR/DR casements. The Timelines were always accurate, no BS about other jobs. I always was treated as teh only customer. The outside work was always detailed and the landscaping was never trampled.

Next we remodeled the basement, and all those windows were replaced and resealed.

I have just contacted him to renovate my BR windows replacing three smalll windows with an oversized triple casement. The job will entail a lot of labor, attention to detail, and removal of brickface.

I am confident, he will exceed my expectations.

He has been around alot of years, and many residents in my neighborhood have also contracted him.

I haven't heard a negative review yet!