Radioshack

608 Tuhp Dr
Shawnee
KS
UNITED STATES

I went to the Radio Shack because they advertised a rebate on an item I wanted. I followed the instructions very carefully and when I followed up in May, after having received no check, I was told that it's not their rebate. Funny, it's on a RadioShack Rebate Form. It has their address and phone number. It lists the item I bought. And if that wasn't bad enough, they would not even give me information on the company that the rebate supposedly came from. I would not suggest RadioShack to anyone!