Floor Busters

Michael in Buffalo
Michael in Buffalo
1 review Buffalo, NY

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Floor Busters is an unorganized mom and pop business with terrible customer service. I’m not sure how the actual work they perform is because we never made it to that point. There is an obvious reason they choose not to be a member of the Better Business Bureau. I called for an estimate, and “Dad” came over to do it. I then called to set a date with “Mom” with the one requirement that I actually meet the guy doing the work on my hardwood floors before that date. She told me he’d call. He didn’t, even after I called “Mom” yet another time. A week later and yet another more stern phone call to “Mom”, the son calls and tells me he’d call with a good time to meet. I then took a vacation day from work for the set date. He never called. Called his cell 3 times, left two messages, no response, never called, nor did he show the day the work was scheduled with “Mom”. Horrible waste of time and a vacation day. Never met the owner operator, and never received a call back. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.