RadioShack

NAnime
NAnime
7 reviews La Habra, CA

Buying phone and DVD player

Everyone knows about Radio Shack. I've known about it for quite some time, but I have never come to appreciate the products it had offered until I bought some myself. Getting a cheap wireless home phone was good enough for me. And it sure didn't stop there!

I feasted my eyes on a Panasonic DVD player. After inspecting the details and listening to the cashier's recommendation, I decided I would buy it. And I don't regret it at all! This is a great shop, and the products you buy are worth the money.