Faletto Wood Floors

Joan in Naperville
Joan in Naperville
1 review Naperville, IL

Custom Wood Flooring

Faletto Wood Floors is Chicagoland's answer to a professional, affordable hardwood floor. I was so impressed by the work this company has done for major contractors and other homeowners that I decided to call for the renovation of my kitchen. I could not have more pleased with the results of my floor as well as the easy, timely and undisruptive installation process. The floor was more than affordable and the business owner treated my floor as a top priority. My needs and expectations were exceeded as well as all of my desires for the floor of my new kitchen. I would enthusiastically recommend Faletto Wood Floors to any homeowner, business or contractor in need of a beautiful, quality, hard wood floor! The current phone number, however, is different than the one listed. You can reach Faletto Wood Floors at: 1-800-425-9700