Global Waterproofing Of Illinois

Waterproofing
3233 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Buffalo Grove  >  Global Waterproofing Of Illinois

Review for Global Waterproofing Of Illinois

Average Joe
Average Joe
1 review , IL

Basement Waterproofing

This company is the worst company I have ever dealt with, and as a general contractor, I have dealt with many. They threatened to report my project for noncompliance with the city code, if I chose to go with their competitor who would have gone to the city anyway to do the project.
The representative shows up without appointments to follow up, and hangs up the phone on you if you turn him down. It's like dealing with a five year old. I'm just glad we didn't hire them, I can't imagine the low service level that would have resulted.