Music To My Ears

AZT
AZT
1 review Casa Grande, AZ

Car System Install

Beware, Beware, Beware… Don't take your audio needs here, unless you’re looking for poor customer service, less than average quality install, promises broken, prices change and the customer never tells the truth mentality.
I am all about helping the small business owner, but this is not the place you need services from or want to support.
Since they are located in a high visible place, you are attracted to take your business there. Again you must “Beware”, they are not interested in the quality you will expect.
In my experience, they became verbally abusive and physically aggressive when I tried to defend my money by not giving into their business practices.
FYI - I learned that just recently that someone else had a similar experience and they called the law to mediate the situation before it got out of hand.

jjkagarcia in CG
jjkagarcia in CG
8 reviews Casa Grande, AZ

sterio installed and ordered dash mat

I just walked in and asked if and when I could get my new sterio installed. I had one installed already which had shorted out due to the alarm system not being installed correctly. He told me he could do it immediately and would not take long. He was not kidding. I was in and out in less than an hour! Great prices too!!