Enviro Products Incorporated

Joanne from Dillsburg
Joanne from Dillsburg
1 review Carroll, PA

Mulch

Worst customer service I've ever experienced. The owner yelled at me and told me I didn't know anything about running a business because I am "just a teacher." Here's why she's wrong:
1) I had an unexpected job interview come up on the scheduled day of delivery. When I called to cancel, the owner said she was not sure when she could deliver because they have to pay a driver to pick up and deliver mulch, as they do not have their own truck. I told her I would be back a week after this date, and she explained that she would tell her other customers that they were delivering at the end of the week, so that she could accommodate my new delivery date, and that she would call me. In that entire weeklong period, she didn't call. When the date came, I had to call her myself, and I asked if she was still going to deliver. She said no, and that "maybe at the end of the week or next week" because "it's not cost effective to deliver to just one customer."
2) When I asked to speak with a manager, the owner exclaimed in a very rude and irritated tone, "I'm the owner, so you can just tell me."
3) The owner raised her voice at me, to the point that everyone in the car heard our conversation, despite the fact that the radio was on.
4) When I explained that I would not be needing her services, she exclaimed that she didn't want my business.
5) When I explained that I would be writing negative reviews about her company, she said she "didn't care."

I worked in customer service for nine years, and I have never experienced someone so rude and unconcerned about customer needs and satisfaction. Please do not go to this company.