G.Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing Inc.

Waterproofing
14868 Oakcrest Cir Savage MN 55378
Waterproofing
G.Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing Inc.

Review for G.Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing Inc.

awilliams
awilliams
1 review Minneapolis, MN

Waterproofing basement-drain tile and sump pump installed

I used G. Gardner Waterproofing a number of years ago and I don't even remember what it cost but that is irrelevant to my comments. I had gotten their name from Angie's List so I expected a good experience but it was anything but good.

I had been having water leaking into my basement whenever it rained so they put in drain tile and a sump pump. It took a couple of days during which they came and went through my workshop. After the first day, I noticed my complete set of drill bits was missing from the workbench where I had left them in the workshop. I asked the head of the project if one of his guys had "mistakenly" picked up the drill bits. He assured me that he knew all three of the guys well and they would never do something like that. Well, it has been years and the drill bits are still gone and there is no question that they were taken at that time.

The other problem was that the next time we had significant rain the basement still leaked! G.Gardner had to come back out and install a collar of some type which should have been done the first time around. Admittedly, they did it for free but I would never have had to go through a second round with them if it had been done thoroughly in the first place.

I would never use or recommend this company to anyone and I'm only sorry I didn't report the problems to Angie's List.