Leeds Mattress Stores

Sheronda in Inglewood
Sheronda in Inglewood
6 reviews Inglewood, CA

Serta Perfect Day brand Mattress

I went to Leeds because it was close to where I work. I went to visit the store during my lunch hour just to browse the selection. What I liked about Leeds is that they don't pressure you to make a purchase. They let you browse and try the beds. The one I wanted and found most comfortable was a bit pricey. I had taxes coming up and couldn't buy it. But when I recieved my tax refund, I used it to buy that bed a few months later when they had a sale on all Serta mattresses. I sleep better than I have before.