Leeds Mattress Stores

Perry in Gardena
Perry in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

Seally Eurotop mattress

I was in the market for a new mattress. I sleeping on a pee-stained mattress. I saved up my money and was watching TV one night and saw the commercial for Leeds Mattress Store. I drove down and I found the store. The salespeople did not try to sell me the mattress and allowed me to rest on a few of them to get a "feel" for them. I wanted a discount on the bed I chose which they could not give me but they did grant me some extra pieces of merchandise. I got my bed delivered in two days. And they even took the old one. Very good store.