Leeds Mattress Stores

Karen in Lomita
Karen in Lomita
8 reviews Lomita, CA

Ortho "Imperial Majestic" Mattress

I wanted to buy a new mattress. Ours was bought second hand many years ago when we could not afford one and I finally convinced my husband to upgrade. The first place I went to was Leeds which is located right in the heart of Pasadena. I remembered the place driving home from work everyday when I used to live in Eagle Rock. Anyway, I went with my husband and was surprised to see so many different kinds of beds. Not just mattresses but those electronic beds that recline that you see advertised on TV but foam mattresses, fyutons and matresses for kids. We picked out an affordable Ortho mattress. My husband was adamant he did not want to spend over a $1000. The salesperson was not pushy and helped us pick out the one that suited our needs and price range. We scheduled delivery for the next week and they arrived on schedule.

Janette in Hermosa Beach
Janette in Hermosa Beach
6 reviews Hermosa Beach, CA

Sealy Posturepedic

Every mattress I have purchased was from Leeds. They are not only the best in selection, they are the best as far as pricing is concerned. What is funny during my visit to the store was that I wanted to test one of the beds so I got on it and lay there for a few minutes. I tried to imagine myself in my bedroom and closed my eyes. Somehow I fell asleep and for some reason no one woke me. I slept there for several hours. When the salesperson came to me, I asked her why she didn't wake me, and she told me that I looked so comfy. We both laughed. I ended up buying that bed. It was a bit pricey but the comfort could not be beat.