Bedrosians Tile & Marble

Leilani in Livermore
Leilani in Livermore
8 reviews Livermore, CA

Tile for New Custom Home

Bedrosian's in Rancho has a beautiful showroom and they have a greeter at the door. Things kind of went downhill from here, though.

I told them I was looking at marble and granite for new residential construction and the hostess (??) directed me to the order desk to pick up a notepad and pencil to write down my selections. She said I could have up to 3 samples to take home. WTF??? I'm building a house with 8 bathrooms and I'm only "allowed" 3 friggin' samples??? Whatever. I drove here all the way from So. Placer so I might as well look around.

So I picked my 3 samples and went to the order desk so they could fetch the samples and I could be on my way. The lady who was helping me said, "That'll be $20, please." WTF, again??? First, they wanna LIMIT me to 3 samples...then they wanna charge MORE than the total retail cost of the samples? I told her I've been to Arizona Tile, who doesn't limit OR charge for samples, and she told me I would get my $20 back if I brought back the samples within 10 days. I said that won't work because I don't live nearby and I wasn't planning on coming back, so I guess she sympathized with me because then she told me to just go ahead and take the samples and she'll waive the $20 fee.

Thank you...I guess...and I did end up ordering almost $3,000 of Emperador Dark and Golden Onyx mosaic mesh tiles from them, as they had the best price for those particular stones.