Window & Gutter Cleaning

9521 Lumley Rd
Raleigh
NC
UNITED STATES

The workmen were pleasant and efficient. They made sure the rest of the house was not dirtied because of the job. Once the job was finished, it was perfect. They cleaned it all up as if they had never been here. We just had beautiful new windows.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Lake Bonivista two front windows and front door

I contacted Rick to come out and give me a quote. He was on time and I could tell from the get go he was a dependable, honest fellow. The quote followed as promised. I had the Gang install to large front windows and a front door on Dec. 30. Two crews arrived and they were extremely good and fast at all 3 installations. Their work was fantastic!! Everyone on the crew was friendly and courteous. The Gang did the install in a manner that showed significant consideration for our home and cleaned up very well after the job was done. I simply having only the best of recommendations for these guys!! We need two more windows in our house and with out a doubt, the Gang will be back for the install
Stu

9521 Lumley Rd
Raleigh
NC
UNITED STATES

I called Window Gang and scheduled for them to come out and clean my gutters. They came out and within no time my gutters were cleaned. The gang did have to walk on my roof but they were fast, neat, and quiet. What more can you ask for.