Patterson Plumbing Heating & Water Conditioning

Plumbing
215 3rd Ave Ne Austin MN 55912
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Austin  >  Patterson Plumbing Heating & Water Conditioning

Review for Patterson Plumbing Heating & Water Conditioning

SB in southern MN
SB in southern MN
5 reviews , MN

Outside frost-free valves

Since I live in a cold climate, I thought it would be a wise decision to install a frost-free sillcock (spigot). The shut-off valve in my basement was old and getting extremely difficult to turn. Also, it was inconvenient with it's location above the toilet and having to remove the ceiling tile. I priced the frost-free valve at a building supplier and it was $40. I called Patterson Heating and Plumbing for an estimate. A few days later, the plumber arrived promptly and installed it for $75. He did a great job and I love this device. It's so easy to drain my garden hose and shut off my faucet in the Fall. These guys do great work and don't charge a lot of money.