Northland Plumbing & Irrigation

Review for Northland Plumbing & Irrigation

andy johnson
andy johnson
1 review Sedona, AZ

Repairing an underground water leak

Sat on his ass watching his laborer dig for several hours and charged me a plumbers hourly rate. Decent guy would have had laborer dig, locate leak - easy to do, you see water coming out of pipe - then call jerry to come and repair. I would have just had to pay his laborer rate + 2-3 plumbers hours rate for job. In fact, it was raining for over an hour and they both sat in truck while charging me for laborer + plumber. Emergency job, while I was out of town and my neighbor was helping me out and informed me of how Jerry conducted himself when I was horrified at the huge repair cost. Didn't even fill the hole up, wanted to charge me $40 hour to do that, telling me he'd done me a favor not billing me for filling it. I'd have thought for what he charged me filling the hole would have been the decent thing to do.