Mr Rooter

Stephanie in Cabot
Stephanie in Cabot
2 reviews , AR

Unclogging Drains

We had an issue with our plumbing backing up into the house ( in the bathtubs etc) so we called Mr. Rooter to come out and do their job. I had just had some personal issues going on and the tact of their employee's appalled me. The reason for the back up was for several reasons one of which was the people that livedh ere before us never had anything done and so it was just waiting to happen and when we moved in and i had a miscarriage i had to use a lot of feminine things and toliet paper and they were very very rude when they were fixing this issue. Basically telling me that its my fault this happened. It was just a very bad issue to deal with. I honestly would never use them again.