Mr . Rooter

Juba
Juba
5 reviews Reno, NV

Clogged Main Drain

Mr. Rooter did show up with little notice and the technicians did a very good job unclogging our drain. However, when it was time to pay them they wanted over double what they charged a few months back when the same thing happened. My husband paid them not realizing this. I contacted them within a couple of days and asked why the charge was over twice as much. They said they would get back to me. It took several calls and several weeks before I received an answer. They said their was a typo on the prices in their new books. They didn't know what the cost was suppose to be, but would send me a refund. After waiting another two months and no refund, I called again. They informed me they overcharged us almost $100 and would send a check the following day. They did, but it makes me wonder how many others could have been overcharged? I can't be the only one?