Main Street Plumbers Incorporated

Anna in East Brunswick
Anna in East Brunswick
3 reviews East Brunswick, NJ

plum,bing parts needed

I found main street plumbers when I was referred by a co-worker when I expressed a need for a particularly difficult part to locate. While the sotre did have the piece in stock, I thought that they charged well over the retail price. But since I needed the part ASAP I bit the bullet and bought it.

Chris in Springfield
Chris in Springfield
5 reviews Springfield, NJ

Sprinkler

This place is great...but a little pricey. I needed a self-monitoring sprinkler system installed in my front yard because there is little shade in the front and the sun has been destroying the moisture in the soil. This place was great in getting their guys out to measure the area and within a few days they had all the parts ordered and returned to complete the job. The sprinkler system works great and the luxury is knowing that they automatically go off based on sensors that detect dryness in the soil and the intesity of the sun's rays. Excellent. I don't even need to leave my house...the catch is that sometimes when I'm leaving the house in the morning they'll go off by themselves and I'll soak myself. That is one kink that needs to be worked out.

Syn in West Windsor
Syn in West Windsor
6 reviews West Windsor, NJ

Plumbing supplies

This is a store that is for serious homebuilders. They are knowledgeable and will help you find the parts you need. If you only need a part off of a piece, they will sell you just the part you need and not make you buy the whole part.

DEE ,CLIFTON NJ
DEE ,CLIFTON NJ
3 reviews , NJ

Toilet problems

To pric3ey for the 10 minutes they were here! I couldnt believe the price but they did the work and fixed the problem. I wont call them again unless I have too