Lamartina Tony Plumbing Company Incorporated

tristen
tristen
2 reviews , MO

leaky faucet

First I had a bigger name company come out and look at my faucet. They told me it was gonna cost me at least $500 to fix. My friend told me to call Tony's. So I did they found the problem and fixed it on the spot. The guy was very nice and explained what was wrong. I recommend this company 110%

Cory in St. Louis
Cory in St. Louis

Sump pump installation

The sump pump in my 97-year-old house was on the fritz, and we were enduring the most rain in March on record in St. Louis. The water was rising in my basement, and I needed a new pump -- fast.

I called a local plumbing company, but they wouldn't be able to replace my sump pump for several days. I couldn't wait that long, so I pulled out the community newspaper to browse listings for local plumbers. None of them had a website (and none had HomeStars reviews in St. Louis yet), so I chose Tony LaMartina Plumbing, which espoused its "family business" philosophy. I figured I couldn't go wrong with a company that prided itself on family honor.

Tony La Martina really stepped up to the plate and delivered quickly and professionally. Tony was also swamped with work but said one of his plumbers might have an opening late in the afternoon. Sure enough, his guy showed up on time and made quick work of the old pump. He really took time to explain the functionality of the pump and made me feel at ease, knowing that my sleepless nights wondering whether my basement would flood were a thing of the past.

If you need a sump pump or anything else, I would highly recommend Tony La Martina Plumbing.