Spartan Roofing Company

DMSBDLady in Webberville
DMSBDLady in Webberville
7 reviews Leroy Twp, MI

Shingle Repair/Replacement

We had a bad storm come through a few years ago and blew 7 sheets of singles off. I had Spartan Roofing Company come out to replace them. I got new shingles and had the nail gun and flashing ready for them when they got there. They went up and put them on, it took them 10 minutes for two men to finish it. They wrote up the bill and charged for labor and "incidentals" which I asked about and they said it was for tool wear and materials. We argued and they said they'd go up and remove the shingles again if I didn't pay. So I paid their ridiculous bill and reported them to the BBB. I also called their office and got no resposne. Don't use them.