Tec Furniture

Caroh119
Caroh119
5 reviews Oak Park, MI

Sofa Table

I recently had a very positive experience with TEC furniture. I was searching for the sofa table that matches my existing set, but the store at which I'd originally bought the set no longer carried that manufacturer. An internet search lead me to Jim K at TEC Furniture in Westland. Jim was eager to track down my table, staying in communication with me during the entire process. He was able to locate it, placed my special order, and was extremely professional and polite. He even offered to have the table sent to a store location closer to my home, so I didn't have to make the 1-hour drive back to Westland. My table arrived within the promised timeframe, and in perfect condition. The employees at the Southfield store, where I picked up my table, were very helpful and polite. A floor salesman even helped load the table into my vehicle, even though I'd arrived on a "non pick-up" day. I'd highly recommend this store to any shopper on a budget, except it went out of business now.