Connor Heating & A/C

1627 Wildwood Dr Charlotte NC 28214
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mount Holly  >  Connor Heating & A/C

Review for Connor Heating & A/C

sheilared charlotte
sheilared charlotte
5 reviews , NC

ac repair

I think that they are one of the better companies here in the charlotte area. I used the once when I first moved into my home. We were not getting certain rooms to cool as well as others and were basically told that there was nothing that we could really do about the situation. I later found out that our home was not insulated the best that it could have been. The technician was friendly and polite. The office staff was also pretty friendly and understanding. They were able to squeeze me in the same day that I called.