Grace Plumbing Services Incorporated

Rick Rowlands in Scottsdale
Rick Rowlands in Scottsdale
1 review SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Water Heater Replacement

Grace Plumbing was assigned to us by our AHS Home Warranty company. After giving Grace our copay Grace tried to bill us for permits and upgrades they said were not covered by the AHS home warranty. We have had three previous water heaters replaced in some nearby rental properties so I knew they were trying to mislead us. AHS allowed us to hire our own firm who did an outstanding job for the $680 that AHS agreed to pay. I wonder how many other customers they have talked into paying for these unnecessary "fees and upgrades"? I feel ripped off for the $60 copay I had to pay to Grace when they did nothing but try to sell us permits and upgrades we didn't need.