Quality Contracting

Mary Dowds from Ajax
Mary Dowds from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Partial basement renovation

I was recommended Quality Contracting in Markham to do some work in my basement, paid them in full plus I had to buy extras this was over and above what I had already paid them. They put in a Laminate Floor which started to buckle, they refused to come back and look at the floor so I had to pay another contractor to a quick fix as I could not afford to have the whole floor done. The problem was that they did not leave enough room for expansion when the floor was installed. They also put a new door on the side of my house and were to put a frame around it, they did nod do this but they did say they would come back and do this but they were not going to look at the floor. I also asked for the receipts for the materials and they refused to give them to me. The original estimate was $4,500.00. I am a senior and feel I was taken advantage of.