Climate Doctor

M. Zolkiewicz in Columbia
M. Zolkiewicz in Columbia
1 review Columbia, TN

Installation of new HVAC

I wanted to report that the Climate Doctor, who advertises on your page, walked away with over $15K from me when he did not pay a subcontractor according to our contract. Also, the HVAC installation was flawed as performed at the point that he abandoned the project by walking off the site. I have subsequently had to spend over $3000 in an attempt to fix what they did and it's still not right (3 years later). He left my home and my property in a wrecked state. My new HVAC contractor has stated that the HVAC units that were purchased for me are not large enough to do the job in the first place and that the reason they keep failing is both that fact and improper installation technique. What a nightmare!