Curtis And Sons Plumbing

Terry Robins in West Valley
Terry Robins in West Valley
1 review Glendale, AZ

Sink repair

Curtis and Sons Plumbing came to my house to fix my sink it was backed up. I was very pleased with the workmanship and the price. I have high standards when it comes to workmanship. My husband was a man of trade. I will now only call Curtis and Sons to fix my plumbing problems

More about Curtis And Sons Plumbing

We are family owned, licensed Roc 197380, insured and bonded. These are the services we provide: - Water Heater Installs/ Repair - All Plumbing Repairs - Remodels Kitchen, Bathroom, or new additions - All Bathroom/ Kitchen Upgrades, sinks, and disposals - Leak, gas lines, water lines repairs and new install ...