Complete Plumbing

RicCal from Green Bay
RicCal from Green Bay
1 review Green Bay, WI

Padded Billing

After going through an experience where I had got an invoice with padded hours I came to find that there was a major disconnect with the plumbers who were on-site and the company management. The "VP" I dealt with seemed to be a thoughtful and considerate person but despite my efforts to reason with him along with the supporting information I presented for my dispute I found him to be unresponsive. In short, this company will do quality work but you ll have to be vigilant with regard to their billing practices.