H Jack's Plumbing & Heating Co

Payne in Cleveland
Payne in Cleveland
1 review , OH

Pipes Needed Thawing

It was my first winter in my house and my pipes froze in the basement because the heat coulfn't get behind the wall. They helped thaw the pipes within about 15 minutes. I couldn't be happier.

Amy  Cleveland
Amy Cleveland
5 reviews , OH

Furnace Repair

I called H Jack's Heating on a cold 7 degree Monday morning this past January because our furnace stopped working. A repairmen was at our home within 2 hours of my phone call. After thoroughly inspecting our furnace, he told us it just need cleaning and a new pilot. He gave us a written estimate before he did the work and had the whole job done by lunchtime. They provided great fast service on a cold day when we needed our furnace the most!