Lindy's Furniture

Review for Lindy's Furniture

Christine Reynolds in Carrollton
Christine Reynolds in Carrollton
1 review CARROLLTON, TX

Ordered and paid for a leather sofa online

Ordered and paid for sofa and DELIVERY fee 75 days before delivery. Upon delivery, driver stated he needed delivery fee paid in cash AGAIN. I showed him my receipt detailing delivery fee paid for in advance and we called the company to dispute. ( I didn't have $171.00 in cash on hand and I told him this). The company would NOT verify on line that I had paid in advance because my sales rep was on vacation that day. They said I HAD to pay again but as stated earlier I didn't have that much in my checking account and didn't have any cash on hand. Offered to email them a copy of the receipt PAID IN FULL 75 days prior but they said they couldn't do anything until JULIE came back off vacation and then they instructed the delivery driver to NOT leave the mdse. Once the sofa was returned to them, they then told me they realized their mistake but I would have to pay ANOTHER delivery fee of $171.00 to get it back. I ALREADY PAID THIS FEE ONCE and it was their clerical error that they want me to pay for again. It has been 11 months and they have never delivered the furniture OR refunded my money. The representative Julie Hanson has not told the truth to the BBB or the Attorney General in N.C. and still refuses to give me either the sofa or the money. Their solution was offering me a $250.00 gift certificate instead. Please do not order on line from this company. They will only take your money and not deliver your mdse.