Kitchen Kapers

Review for Kitchen Kapers

Arlee in Philadelphia
Arlee in Philadelphia
3 reviews Philadelphia, PA

Small but necessary kitchen supplies

I am a sucker for kitchen equipment and gadgets. Believe it or not, there were some that I didn't have and needed to pick up immediately. I had forgotten about Kitchen Kapers until I drove past on my way back from visiting a friend, so I stopped in and looked around. I was in search a garlic keeper and a round cake cooling rack. I was in the store less than 10 minutes when I found both, at amazing prices! The staff was excellent, and the store was neatly arranged, clean, and smelled like freshly roasted coffee beans!