Bergstrom Electric Incorporated

Will in Grand FOrks
Will in Grand FOrks
3 reviews Grand Forks, ND

Basement Finish / New Upstairs Light Fixtures

I have used Bergstrom for several projects, including finishing my basement and replacing all of the light fixtures on my 2nd floor. As a rule, they are clean, knowledgeable, and helpful. However, depending specific electrician that shows up, the speed may be in question. A couple of minor (in my opinion) repairs took much longer than I anticipated. This should not tarnish the reputation of the entire company though. I feel this is only a reflection of the individual. Overall, I will definitely use them again in the future.