Company Located in Bayonne, NJ 1041 Avenue C.
My sole purpose in writing this is to prevent some other unsuspecting homeowner from putting your trust in this man & experiencing what I have over the past 3 years.
His work is slip shod & he constantly takes short cuts. It has cost me several thousand dollars to finish the work he failed to do & repair a lot of the work he did.
I will give you the short version of what has been dragging on since he started the job in 2012.
• I had to replace all of my rain down spouts - He removed perfectly good down spouts to install the siding and crushed them. Then he wanted me to pay him to buy & install new ones.
• I had to replace all of my rain gutters. I paid him to replace two minor gutters, which leaked after he installed them. Then I found two of my main gutters leaking profusely. His typical answer was "I didn't touch them"
• I paid for screen gutters which were never installed.
• I had to get another contractor to do the concrete work he never started nor completed.
• I had to get another contractor to caulk the aluminum trim, which he never completed. The aluminum trim around the windows and siding were not measured, cut, and installed properly. Large gaps from a half to more then an inch were at every joint. Allowing water to get behind the trim and siding and leak into walls.
• I had to rip out the sheet rock he installed around three large windows. There was not one piece that was even with each other or with the window frames.
• The three large windows were not installed properly and the rain water is not flowing through the weep holes, because they are even with the sills, which are also pitched inward toward the house. (I was told the windows were supposed to be mounted a metal plate to raise them up.) This one is un-repairable.
• He still owes me $ 100.00 from a deposit he promised many times to return to me.
I have had endless conversations with him on the phone and in person since 2012. It is always the same answer. "I'll be back next week to bring you your money and complete all the work for you" But, next week never came.
The BBB has had complaints but are unable to get him to respond. they have him listed as being out of business which he is not. he has more then one address on his licenses, advertisements, state registration etc.
Avoid doing business with this company for your own sake.