Ferdig Fencing

Umngane in Vacaville
Umngane in Vacaville
1 review , CA

Fence replacement

We had our fence installed almost 5 months ago and we're still battling Ferdig Fencing to get it done right. We wanted a fence that would look professionally done, be sturdy and safe. What we received was a gate that looks like someone just threw up cement all over the base and a locking mechanism that does not work due to poor workmanship/lack of attention. When the gate started shaking loose and the wood started to come apart, it took them 3 months and several phone calls to get them to fix it. At the time, I reminded Ferdig that the fence may need to be realigned but obviously he wasn't listening or didn't care. This could have been due to the fact that he was more concerned and asked me several times if we had a dog (which we don't). 24 hours after they finally came out and 'fixed' the fence, my 3 year old was playing in the backyard and within minutes got through the gate. Thankfully I was out there with him but if I had trusted Ferdig to do the job right and ensure that the fence latches shut after they reaffirmed the post, the conclusion could have been much more grim. Despite my pleas and calls, Ferdig hasn't done anything to remedy the negligence of his workers. So if you don't care about the service you get and you really don't care how sloppy your fence looks or that their poor workmanship could devalue your property--give them a call. Otherwise, shop elsewhere because the time and effort you'll have to put into getting it done right isn't worth it.