Step By Step Stairs

vaxoffair
vaxoffair
1 review Huntington Beach, CA

stair remodeling

We hired Scott for a stair remodeling project. The project started out fine. However, he change the stair design without consulting with us. The baluster were installed not to original design. He placed 2 instead of 3, making the stair look strange. He made the correction, but charged us for the additional cost. Even after that he left the old nails in and refused to come back to remove them. Dont trust the good reviews. If you pay attention they are the same reviews on yahoo, and yellow page. This means that the owner (Scott) likely did his own review....

North Shore Gal in Orange
North Shore Gal in Orange
1 review Huntington Beach, CA

Staircase renovation

Very friendly service. I was surprised how helpful and informative Scott was. definitely would recommend to someone else.

I had already hired another stair contractor and paid him 50% down. After cashing my check that contractor never came back. After months of trying to get a hold of them, I got Scott's name from a friend. He not only gave me a lower price than the first contractor, he had the job done in less than a week! I was so happy for the first time in months. He really helped me out and restored my faith in people.

More about Step By Step Stairs

Step By Step Stairs is a family owned and operated staircase construction and repair company, serving Orange County and the surrounding areas for over 10 years. We build and repair wood stairs for the home, also known as the "Banister" or "Balustrade". We build and repair stair parts including the ...